Full Service and Specialty Massage Therapy offered in our Holyoke location. Massage Therapy has many benefits and it has an immediate affect in clearing your mind, and relaxing your body. An occasional massage leaves you feeling great, but having a massage on a regular basis can do so much more!
Massage can be a powerful tool to help you take charge of your health and well-being and it can be helpful for the following:
- Soothes Anxiety and Depression
- Insomnia related to stress and improves sleep
- Ease medication dependence.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Counteracts all of the sitting we do
- Boosts Immunity