Therapeutic Massage offered at our Holyoke location.
Call 413-736-2250 to schedule your appointment.
Massage Therapy has many benefits and it has an immediate affect in clearing your mind, and relaxing your body. An occasional massage is a relaxing and healthful experience.
Therapeutic massage as part of your self care plan can be a powerful tool and benefit you in the following ways:
- Soothes Anxiety and Depression
- Alleviates insomnia related to stress and improves sleep
- Helps athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improves the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increases joint flexibility.
- Promotes tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pumps oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduces post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduces spasms.
- Releases endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Counteracts the impact of prolonged sitting.
- Boosts Immunity
Mondays: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Tuesdays: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesdays: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Fridays: 8:00am - 2:00pm
$35 30 minutes chair massage
$40 30 minutes table massage
$75 60 minutes full body, deep tissue or Swedish massage
$110 90 minutes full body
$140 2 hours full body